Committee functions & responsibilities
The FAC is a standing committee created by the College Planning Committee (CPC) for the purpose of reviewing the current state of facilities work and needs.
- Facilitate a regular, ongoing conversation about facilities issues among different campus constituencies.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on the progress of the bond issue, planning, and implementation, and maintenance, renovation, and repairs
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on the college construction plans as those plans impact the college community.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on the college facilities plans as those plans are submitted to state agencies.
- Identify specific issues that would be best addressed by special task forces. In conjunction with the College Planning Committee, to establish and define the charge as they are deemed necessary.
- Provide for communication pertaining to facility matters to all affected parties.
- Report to CPC as needed, at least once a year, including, but not limited to, an internal review of committee’s effectiveness.