All the Tools You Need to Succeed
We are here to help you succeed in pursuing your academic goals. Check out all the valuable resources and learning tools available for LBCC students.
The American Culinary Federation, Inc. (ACF), a professional organization for chefs and cooks, was founded in 1929 in New York City by three chefs’ organizations: the Société Culinaire Philanthropique, the Vatel Club and the Chefs de Cuisine Association of America.
In 1978, a group of cooking school owners and instructors, including Bill Rice and Nathalie Dupree, came together for mutual professional support. They created the IACP (formerly named the Association of Cooking Schools), and in the process, they laid a foundation for food culture in America and beyond. Early members included Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and Anne Willan, among many others.
LBCC College Support & Student Resources
Find all the LBCC services and tools available to help you navigate through college life.
- Class Registration Support
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Tutoring Help & Learning Communities
- Campus Services & Student Life
- Degree Planning & Counseling
- Career Support & Job Training
- Strategies for Transfer and Graduation
- Community Resources
- Student Equity Programs, and much more