(click questions below to reveal the answer)
1. I’d like more information on the MCOE program.
For more information call (562) 938-3248 or email us at email@example.com.
2. How much are MCOE classes?
MARITIME CENTER OF EXCELLENCE TRAINING COSTS
|International Transportation & US Customs||$2,230|
|Introduction to Logistics||$3,000|
|Dispatching for Logistics||$3,200|
|Intermediate Transportation Operations||$2,868|
If you cannot afford the registration costs, there are several options for you to obtain funding. Please see question #3.
3. What are my options if I cannot afford the registration costs?
There are several funding options for the MCOE courses.*
Fee waivers and scholarships are only available to students who reside in the state of California.
- 100% funding provided by your Workforce Investment Board (WIB). Please contact your local WIB to determine if you qualify.
- Scholarships. Please complete the scholarship application (Due 2/2/2023).
- Fee waivers for extreme hardships (scholarship applicants only). Please complete the scholarship application (Due 2/2/2023).
4. What are my options if I am an out-of-state student?
Scholarships, WIB funding, and reduced-cost fee waivers are not available to out-of-state students.
5. I still have additional questions.
Please call or email Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 938-3248