Transfer Application Resources
Transfer Application Assistance
If you need assistance with your transfer application, visit our Transfer Center CANVAS Calendar and register for one of our remote Application Assistance sessions. You may also register for a session by calling us 562-938-4670.
Transfer Application – Online Question Sessions
Virtual Zoom labs staffed by the Transfer Center. Students should create their application account and attempt to begin their application before coming to our lab. During the lab, we can answer general application questions in a group format to benefit other students in the Zoom room with similar questions. Students may also opt to enter private individual Zoom breakout rooms to share their application screen with transfer staff and ensure information privacy.
Application Filing Periods and Deadlines
- CSU Spring 2024 Transfer – August 1st through August 31st (not all CSUs or majors may be open for spring transfer).
- CSU Fall 2024 Transfer – October 1st through November 30th.
- UC Fall 2024 Transfer – Application opens August 1st and can be submitted from October 1st through November 30th.
- Common App – Apply to Private Schools
Note: Private and Out-of-State filing periods will vary.
Useful Recorded Application Resources
CSU Application Tutorials
- CSU Application Review of Sections on YouTube.
UC Application Tutorials
- An Overview of the UC Application
- Creating your UC Application Account and Items Needed
- Application Section 1 – “About You”
- Application Section 2 – “Campus and Majors”
- Application Section 3 – “Transfer Academic History”
- Application Section 4 – “Test Scores”
- Application Section 5 – “Activities and Awards”
- Application Section 6 – “Scholarships and Programs”
- Application Section 7 – “Personal Insight Questions”