How to Disable Pop-up Blocker in your Web Browser
Choose your browser below and follow the instructions to disable pop-up blocker in your web browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked.
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] > Done.
- Click the Menu button at the top right of your browser.
- Click Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel on the left.
- Scroll down and click Exceptions… next to Block pop-up windows in the Permissions section.
- Select Settings (the ••• icon).
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Privacy & Security section to turn off the pop-up blocking.