Students receive two (2) free transcripts in a lifetime. You may obtain the two (2) free transcripts by ordering them in-person (LAC, A-1075 or PCC, GG-102) or via email by using the . Transcripts will be mailed via USPS approximately 10-15 business days after the request has been received. Please allow additional time during peak periods.
Certification takes approximately 10-15 business days for processing. Please allow additional time during peak periods. IGETC must be initiated with a counselor. There is no pick-up service or same-day service available for CSU certification.
When ordering transcripts, please remember the following guidelines.
- Transcript orders will not be processed until all outstanding debts are cleared.
- Transcripts will only include coursework completed at LBCC.
- LBCC does not release transcripts from other educational institutions.
- LBCC does not process transcripts by phone or email requests due to student confidentiality requirements.
- LBCC is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail when sending transcripts by USPS.
- Transcripts will not be faxed to the recipient.