LBCC Scholarship Application/Thank you Letter Tips
Helpful tips for completing the LBCC Scholarship Application and Thank you Letter
References must be completed by an LBCC Faculty or Staff Member.
- Notify the Faculty or Staff Member by email that you will be requesting a reference from them prior to requesting the reference within the LBCC Scholarship Application.
- Always include your First Name, Last Name and LBCC ID number in the Reference Request section of the LBCC Scholarship Application.
Your Autobiography is an extremely important element of the scholarship selection process.
- Submit a well-written autobiography, 250-750 words maximum.
- Tips for Writing Your LBCC Scholarship Autobiography
Thank you Letter Tips
- Express gratitude.
- How will you use or benefit from your scholarship.
- Include your academic plans, your extra-curricular activities, and/or your career goals.