An Enhanced Virtual Student Health Service for Students
LBCC students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services.
***NOTE: Enter your LBCC’s student email to get started with TimelyCare. If you’re having problems accessing your student Viking Email, click here to read the Help Guides & Email Support.
Watch Demo Video
As part of LBCC’s partnership with TimelyMD, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- TalkNow - 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Counseling (up to 6 sessions) - Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you.
- Self-Care Content - Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
- Basic Needs Support - Access to low or reduced-cost community resources, including food and housing assistance, transit support, childcare, and finances.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support!
What is TimelyCare?
TimelyCare is a virtual health and well-being platform available 24/7 for LBCC students.
How do I log in?
Go to timelycare.com/lbcc or download the TimelyCare app to access care. Enter your LBCC’s student email to get started with TimelyCare. If you’re having problems accessing your student Viking Email, click here to read the Help Guides & Email Support.
Download TimelyCare mobile app: Apple App Store and Google Play App Store.
What can I be treated for?
TimelyCare’s providers can offer support for a wide range of common concerns, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment.
Who can use TimelyCare?
Any enrolled LBCC student can use TimelyCare.
How much does a visit cost?
There is no cost to enrolled LBCC students.
I already have insurance. How does TimelyCare benefit me?
With TimelyCare, you will have free, 24/7 access to providers from anywhere in the United States, regardless of your insurance status. So, you’ll never have to spend time or money looking for care, whether you’re on or off campus.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Instagram: @timelycare
- Twitter: @timely_care + @timelymd
- LinkedIn: TimelyMD
- Facebook: TimelyMD