All the Tools You Need to Succeed
We are here to help you succeed in pursuing your career goals. Explore all the academic resources and learning support available for LBCC students.
LBCC Geology Club
The LBCC Geology Club is a group of students who share an interest in Geology, the outdoors, fossils, minerals, gems, environmental preservation, the intersections of STEM and Social Justice, and have an overall passion for learning more about the Earth’s processes. We hope to go on club field trips, hikes, places of note to the field of geology and glean information about careers while empowering students of all abilities, ethnicities, financial status, and orientation.
Learn more about LBCC Student Club, Viking Volunteer Programs, Recreational Sports Programs, and Leadership Programs.
Local Professional Societies where Students can Meet Potential Future Employers
- Los Angeles Basin Geological Society meets monthly in Long Beach.
- South Coast Geological Society meets monthly in Orange County and holds an annual field trip in October.
LBCC College Support & Student Resources
Find all the LBCC services and tools available to help you navigate through college life.
- Class Registration Support
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Tutoring Help & Learning Communities
- Campus Services & Student Life
- Degree Planning & Counseling
- Career Support & Job Training
- Strategies for Transfer and Graduation
- Community Resources
- Student Equity Programs, and much more