Financial Aid Policies


Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy

In accordance with Federal and State regulations, these guidelines apply to all students requesting Title IV funds regardless of whether the student has previously received Title IV aid. The federal government mandates that aid recipients should be making satisfactory academic progress (SAP) toward a degree or certificate in order to maintain financial aid eligibility. These standards may be different than the academic standards to earn a degree or certificate.