LBCC is dedicated to supporting you throughout your academic journey. Our goal is to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. You are our #1 priority!
Make an Appointment
You can schedule a completion counseling appointment by visiting LAC, A-1153, calling 562.938.5180, or sending an email to email@example.com.
Watch Video: How to Schedule a Completions Counseling Appointment
Who should meet with a Completions Counselor?
- If you have completed 30 units or more at LBCC or at another college or university
- If you will be completing a certificate and only have one semester left
- If you are part of the Second Year Experience (SYE) program
Below are services that we can assist you with:
- Identifying classes needed to complete your degree and/or transfer.
- Identifying classes needed to complete your certificate.
- Help you apply for your Associate degree or certificate.
- If your application for graduation got denied, we will help get you back on track.
- If your application to transfer to a University got denied, we will help you get back on track.
In order to maximize the time during your Completion Counseling appointment, be sure to review the How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment which contains important Questions To Complete during your appointment.